Want to win some MAC cosmetics?
1. must be following me
2. likes do not count, only reblogs
3. there’s no limit on how many times you can reblog
4. will be picking the winner on February 1st
Christmas is in 2 months so I already told my family I want new things and they are buying them for me. So I decided to do a giveaway my stuff online and my friends already have iPhones, or are getting them for Christmas. The reason I’m giving the iPhone 5 away is because I hate. I personally don’t like it, I went from a Blackberry to this and i think I’m going to get a Samsung or another Blackberry.
- iPhone 5, white, 32gb. ($650)
- Pretty Case :) ($10)
- Nikon COOLPIX S8200 ($350)
- MacBook PRO w. Retina Display. 13” ($1700)$2710 all togetherRULES:
- must be following me & her (yes, we will check).
- REBLOG ONLY. likes = disqualified
- giveaway blogs are aloud (it’s understandable)
- message ME with all questions
- reblog as much as you like :) ((only the picture shows up))
- shipping worldwide**WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN ON DECEMBER 9th***I will message the winner and then you will send me your address and w.e else.If you do not reply with in 24 hours then i will choose a new winner.Have FUN & Good Luck!!! <3
MACBOOK (AND APPLE TV) GIVEAWAY!
OKAY, so I had a macbook, and I won a new one in a raffle (as well as an Apple TV). so instead of selling the stuff I won in the raffle, i’ll just give it away to you tumblr fellas. i know how we all appreciate free stuff.
TO WIN YOU MUST:
- follow me (follows back) and katherine’s (follows back) tumblr. We are using a mutual followers program to get the winner (so you must follow both!!).(This giveaway is FOR our followers, because we love you :D) (I assure you, our blogs are amazing…and sexy…mostly sexy)
- you must REBLOG THIS POST!! (please keep text here)
- REBLOG AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT, LIKES COUNT AS WELL.
- ASK ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
The giveaway ends on November 29th (1 month), at 11:59pm Sydney Time. I will ship anywhere. I will use a random number generator and choose the winner. 1 person will get the MACBOOK AND APPLE TV!! and 10 other lucky people will win a small consolation prize. (You won’t know what it is until the end of the giveaway! but i assure you, it’s pretty awesome) MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR ASK BOXES OPEN ON November 30th! After I announce the winner of the macbook, I will give 24 hours for you to respond. For the consolation prize winners, i will give you 4 hours to respond.
GOOD LUCK AND REBLOG REBLOG REBLOG! :) - Christian
Ladies and Gentlemen - the future King of the United Kingdom.
Prince William you fucking beast
He’s gonna have to have a dance-off with former President Bush. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Mqy91GnS-Bg
1/ Proenza Schouler handbag. 2/ Karen Walker sunglasses. 3/ Diaries. 4/ Headphones.
5/ Loose change. 6/ Loose jewellery. 7/ Flowerbomb Perfume. 8/ Alexander Wang Wallet & Passport holder. 9/ Lucas PaPaw ointment. 10/ Lumia. 11/ Fisheye Lomo & film. (image: tuula)
Untitled (Perfect Lovers), 1987-1990
Wall clocks, 35.6 x 71.2 x 7 cm overall
Gonzales-Torres’s iconic work “Untitled” (Perfect Lovers) is a pair of identically round, ready-made wall clocks, with their batteries synchronized to the same time upon installation. Although their synchronous movement seems interminable, the clocks eventually fall out of sync due to the mechanical glitches, and one clock ultimately expires before the other. Considering the artist’s relationship with his lifelong partner, Ross, who battled with AIDS for most of the 8 years they were together, every minute and second of time resonates with exceptional poignancy. At the same time, the ordinariness of the clocks does not readily reveal the subtle references contained within. The paired clocks not only symbolize the couple’s love, life and death, but their identical shapes also allude to homosexuality, expressing the artist’s subtle yet powerful statement against social prejudice.